Information on the processing of personal databy INEX GROUP
INEX SPEDITION s.r.o.
Company Reg. No.: 46505610
with registered office: Žitná 541, Poříčí, 541 03 Trutnov
(hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator")
Contact details of the Administrator
(his representative) for communication in all matters related to the processing of personal data and the exercise of the rights of data subjects (eg the right to rectification):
phone: +420 603 558 910
When processing personal data, we use only well-chosen procedures as well as adequate ways of securing personal data in order to process personal data in a credible and transparent manner in accordance with applicable law, in particular Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council ( GDPR) of 27.04.2016, as amended. The cited regulation is available, for example, on the EUR-Lex website (giving access to European Union law) at the URL <https://eur-lex.europa.eu>.
We hereby inform you that for the purposes of: response to your interest in our services in the field of forwarding, logistics, warehousing and development (hereinafter only demand) and related communications, including any legal actions related to this interest or related to it, the Administrator will process the following personal data to the extent that you, as the data subject, are provided with it:
name and surname
We would like to inform you that the above-mentioned purposes of processing represent the legitimate interests of the Administrator, so that he can process the request and take the necessary necessary steps.
Furthermore, we would like to inform you that the above-mentioned purposes of processing are related to the processing of personal data that may be necessary to implement measures taken before the conclusion of the contract and may also be necessary for performance under the contract to which you would be a party.
If the service / signing of the contract is not ordered on the basis of the request or in connection with it, personal data are processed for the above-mentioned purposes for a maximum period of three (3) years from the moment they were obtained from you; for a longer period of time, however, if, taking into account all the circumstances, it is clear that the demand is still relevant to you on the basis of your communications.
The processing of personal data is performed by the Administrator, however, the following processors may also process personal data for the Administrator:
- Trockenmann s.r.o., ID nr.: 05713200, with its registered office at Mladé Buky 47, 542 23 Mladé Buky, Czech Republic
- Alternatively, providers of software, services and applications that are used by the Administrator and the processor in the processing of personal data.
We would like to inform you that as a data subject you have in particular the following rights:
- the right to access personal data, in particular to obtain from the Administrator information on whether or not your personal data is processed, and if they are processed, then:
- for what purposes,
- the category of personal data concerned,
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed,
- the planned period for which personal data will be stored,
- the existence of the right to request the controller to correct or delete personal data, the right to object,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority,
- all available information on the source of the personal data, if not obtained from the data subject,
- the fact that there is automated decision-making, including profiling,
- the right to repair, resp. replenishmen,
- right of cancellation,
- the right to restrict processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to object,
- the right not to be the subject of automated individual decision-making with legal or similar effects, including profiling,
- the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority - see the web portal of the Office for Personal Data Protection at the URL (in Czech) <https://www.uoou.cz>.
If you have doubts about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, you have, among other things, the right to contact the Administrator (see contact details above) or the supervisory authority.
– see the web portal of the Office for Personal Data Protection at the URL (in Czech) <https://www.uoou.cz>.
On May 9, 2022 in Trutnov